We talk a lot about Kenji Ohba (yes, all of us), beach bodies, putting condiments on Kenji Ohba's beach body, another Old Boy, and underwater combat. Strap in for more filth! We're thirsty on main!
BATTLE FEVER J DRINKING RULES
Take a drink:
- Any time there is dancing.
- Any time Battle France speaks "French".
- Any time there are animal antics.
- Any time Miss America and Battle France primp together.
- Any time a non-sentai group of people get straight-up murdered.
- Any time a scarf flaps in the face.
- Any time Miss America has a wedgie.
- Any time the scale of an object changes dramatically.
- Any time a special effect is achieved by playing the film in reverse.
- Any time there is excessive lens flare.
- Any time someone rolls down a dirt hill.
- Any time a child is kidnapped.
- Any time Battle Fever Robo changes weapons.
- Once when the henshin/roll call is stock footage, Thrice if it is unique to the episode. - Elbot
- Drink whenever a character is duplicated on-screen/split-screened. Drink for each duplicate.
- Once for a double shot, and then another drink for each additional shot.
- Any time Miss America has suspiciously LARGE GENITALIA.
- Any time you feel like it.