Episode 26 - Battle Fever J 22-24
FINALLY, our new mics and use of Reaper pay off. We don't sound so terrible anymore! In these episodes, we resolve dinosaur treasure island, we have a recap episode, we say goodbye to Diane, and hello to a new, better Miss America who has way more speaking lines.
BATTLE FEVER J DRINKING RULES
Take a drink:
- Any time there is dancing.
- Any time Battle France speaks "French".
- Any time there are animal antics.
- Any time Miss America and Battle France primp together.
- Any time a non-sentai group of people get straight-up murdered.
- Any time a scarf flaps in the face.
- Any time Miss America has a wedgie.
- Any time the scale of an object changes dramatically.
- Any time a special effect is achieved by playing the film in reverse.
- Any time there is excessive lens flare.
- Any time someone rolls down a dirt hill.
- Any time a child is kidnapped.
- Any time Battle Fever Robo changes weapons.
- Once when the henshin/roll call is stock footage, Thrice if it is unique to the episode. - Elbot
- Drink whenever a character is duplicated on-screen/split-screened. Drink for each duplicate.
- Once for a double shot, and then another drink for each additional shot.
- Any time Miss America has suspiciously LARGE GENITALIA.
- Any time you feel like it.