Episode 4 - Himitsu Sentai Gorenger 10-12
First off, let us start by apologizing. We're sorry. Rule number 1 was a terrible mistake. It ruined us, especially Tequila Yellow. We'll be amending that rule in episode 5. Also, don't worry, we won't be eating food out of bowls anymore. The sound of forks scraping on ceramic is not, one might say, good podcasting. Only soft, handheld food not eaten near the mic here on out for these rangers.
The good news is we have a new mic! It's omnidirectional, so that should eliminate the issue of one or two of us sounding like we're broadcasting from inside a sofa.
The last four episodes have been an experiment--feeling out the rules and weighing the results. We've learned a lot. And boy, have we drank a lot.
GORENGER DRINKING RULES
Take a drink:
2. Any time the yellow ranger, Kirenger, eats for effect (mainly curry).
3. Any time a non-sentai group of people get straight-up murdered.
4. Any time a stunt actor just biffs it.
5. Any time the scale of an object changes dramatically.
6. Any time a special effect is achieved by playing the film in reverse.
7. Any time there is excessive lens flare.
8. Any time someone rolls down a dirt hill.
9. Any time the blue ranger, Aorenger says "Aocherry"/"Archery"/"Bluecherry".
10. Any time Kirenger (Yellow) doesn't understand a riddle.
11. Any time a child is kidnapped.